The Games

This year we are taking things one step further when it comes to our games of commander.

I will be keeping track of how we die and what turn we die on.

I am interested in remembering more game detail and keeping track of how things play out.

I started a HIT List for Doni and I, this way I know who I want a rematch with. 

Yesterday Doni and I played 2 games with BenjitheBrewer and Andy Zupke from Twitter.

I played My Angels/Equipment deck led by Zamriel from the Game Nights : Free for All. In game 2 I played my new Gruul Dragon deck lead by Ganax and Background as the Acolyte of Bahamut. This was only the 2nd time I have played either of these decks.

on Turn 5 playing Ganax/Acolyte I was able to play Jeska's Will when Benji had 7 cards in hand. I was able to play 2 dragons that turn: Nesting Dragon and Dragon Broodmother. The very next turn was Benji's and he played Mutilate and it was enough that it killed all of my current dragons including my commander. I was hoping to play the Earthquake Dragon on my next turn as it would have been significantly less.

I learned about two cards that I want to play with

Throne of the God-Pharaoh 

Also Empyrial Plate





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streaming on Twitch

Defeated feeling after games

January, here we are