January, here we are

 What do we want, what is the end game here?

This is a question I have been thinking about and one I have been asking Doni.

Do we want to make money as content creators for Magic? Do you do this just for fun?

I do not have the answer to my own question. I only know that I enjoy this game and I enjoying having this experience with Doni!๐Ÿ’‘

For now, we enjoy Magic and Commander will continue seeing where it takes us.๐Ÿ˜€

It is January 1 and we have several projects I enjoy

We have a discord that we need to do more with and be more active in.
We are attempting to start a Podcast on YouTube.  - we just finished the first episode 


I feel like I'm growing as a player and it's being noticed.

We are getting away from the DDFC (Doni Dies First Club)
we will instead be focusing on the HIT LIST.
The HIT LIST is something we are still working through.
it will be a combination of those we want to play with and have not played with yet and then those that we want a rematch with.

We will continue keeping track of:
  • When we play
  • who wins when we play
  • which commanders we have played
  • which commanders we have played against
  • which streams we have been on
  • who we have on our stream
New this year in addition to the HITLIST will be us keeping better track of the decks we have, we make and the ones we take apart.

I'm excited to see what 2023 will bring us.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streaming on Twitch

Defeated feeling after games